22 September 2010

Final Artwork

We're very excited to have artwork for Generals of the Revolution complete.  The player aid card was the last piece:
That said there is still a lot of work to get done, but for what Mark committed it is complete.  Given a bigger budget, we will have him do more in the future I'm sure, but with the refocus on Mercenaries of the Revolution due to manufacturing we're pretty much done for a while.  That said I don't want it to sound like we've been waiting on Mark.  It's been very much the contrary and if not for Mark pushing a little he would probably still be waiting for me to get him what he needed to complete the project.  I look forward to having him do the rest in the future and can't wait to see what he produces for Mercenaries.
Thanks Mark for the efforts!

1 comment:

  1. Looks awesom!!! I am happy to see that my fight-kites made it into the naming!!

    And as if we didn't reeeally know who was slowing the row.

    ReplyDelete