27 October 2009

The Prototype game Rev. 0

I've mentioned in previous posts that family members have been helping me with playtesting the game to work out any bugs.  Here is a picture of the game while we were playing it one of the times.

I have been getting more detailed prototype game pieces created and hope to have everything in place to really get serious about this.  I have scheduled some playtesting on Nov. 7th and have some players lined up but hope to have enough pieces completed by then for 2 game boards.  I'll be cutting it really close.
Here are some pictures of some of the units for the Black team.




The air piece need to be shrunk a bit, but as far as prototype pieces go I am very happy with how things are turning out and I think Todd did a fantastic job designing the pieces.
Next I need to get the cards and board pieces completed, but I'm about 90% sure that the company name will be Prodigy Game Works and I plan to start putting togehter a website so I can start to maybe get pre-orders started.

No comments:

Post a Comment