01 August 2009

REVOLUTION

I've had an idea for a game since shortly after the time my brother and I got all of the GameMaster Series games from our Dad for Christmas many years ago. Only since I went on sabbatical late last year have I really started to pursue it. I plan to use this blog to update people who have questions and hopefully post a calendar where people can see where and when Playtest sessions will be held and then contact me if they are interested in helping me debug the game and make it something worthwhile to play and ultimately publish.
I will try to post occasional updates of where I am in the journey and I plan to post pictures and drawings of game components for feedback as well.
Please feel free to leave feedback in the comments sections as often as necessary and I will try to reply to any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment