21 February 2010

Information

For all those who may come across this blog, are led to it, and especially those who have started to follow it, if you would like to get more information on playtesting dates or other information please feel free to leave your email address in the comments and I will add you to my distribution.  If you aren't comfortable doing so, you can always email me at prodigygameworks@gmail.com until I get the official website and emails up and running.
I'm going to try and get some play time in this Saturday  (tentatively set for 11am, but that can be changed)for those that are interested.  We can support up to 8 players and if we get enough interest I'm sure that I could get the pieces together that we used for past games to make a 3rd table.  If there is enough interest I may even buy some pizza for lunch for everyone that shows up.
Thanks!

1 comment:

  1. I'm in! Let's do it earlier, though...like 10. Either way I'll come.

    ReplyDelete